ATRIA Consulting, LLC maintains the privacy and confidentiality of our clients and consultants at all times. We understand the limited time constraints of our clients while looking to fill positions and complete projects, subsequently we take the time to extensively pre-screen all candidates and hire solutions staff prior to being presented to an organization so only the highest quality candidates and solution providers are submitted. We are dedicated to conducting ethical business practices. By doing so, we have maintained an impeccable reputation in the marketplace.
Our teamís best practices within the industry include, but not limited to:
1. Equal opportunity for all regardless of race, religion, color, sex, creed, age, marital status, sexual orientation, or national origin.
2. Preserving all proprietary information relating to the business of our clients and candidates.
3. Clear, concise and accurate representation of our candidate's skills and experience to our clients.
4. Clear, concise and accurate representation of our client's positions, environment and expectations to our candidates.
We understand that our clients need to keep costs low and one of the best ways to do that is by completing projects on time with reduced consulting service rates. As a boutique firm, our products and services can evolve with your needs beginning with staffing services and progressing to project based software development and consulting solutions. We can work with you to build highly proficient teams while keeping our costs low and adapting our services for your environment.
To do our part:
1. We work hard to understand the personal and professional goals and objectives of our candidates and clients to ensure a perfect match.
2. We guarantee our fees and services will remain competitive with the market.
3. Our clients have the opportunity to easily pay invoices through ACH or (EFT) direct bank payment.
4. We work closely with our clients and candidates to quickly discuss and immediately resolve any issue that arises from unforeseen circumstance.